otto chasse et tir Index du Forum

otto chasse et tir
forum sur la chasse le ball trap les munitions les armes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3255/ottosmaller1.gif
http://ottochasse.net/catalog/

Charles-Gerorges Leroy, père de l'éthologie, philosophe, auteur de Lettres sur les animaux.
"I dont think we were going to analyze

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    otto chasse et tir Index du Forum -> Ball Trap -> FUSILS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: 13/08/2018 06:17:06    Sujet du message: "I dont think we were going to analyze Répondre en citant

CINCINNATI – The Blue Jays come limping home after a 3-7 road trip in more ways than one. Custom Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . Jose Bautista and Brett Lawrie were lost to injury in Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds on a sweltering day at Great American Ballpark. Lawrie will be placed on the 15-day disabled list on Monday with a fractured right index finger, suffered in the second inning when he was hit by a Johnny Cueto fastball. It was the third time on the road trip Lawrie had been hit by a pitch on the hands. He was emotional, welling up at the thought of missing significant time as the ballclub trudges through a difficult month, clearly frustrated at his bad luck in Baltimore, New York and Cincinnati. "I dont even know what to say to be honest," he said, before being prompted for more. "It hurt a little bit more than usual so it kind of made me feel like something might be going on," said Lawrie. "It just started to settle in when I was on first base and I had to go get it checked out. Its one of those things." An inning later, Jose Bautista came up with runners on first and second and nobody out. He stunned the Reds, the entire stadium for that matter, when he dropped down a sacrifice bunt. Bautista was safe on a bang-bang play at first, facilitated by a Johnny Cueto fielding error. Standing on the bag, he seemed bothered by leg pain. Two hitters later, Colby Rasmus singled through the right side to cash two runs. Bautista advanced to second and waved for trainer George Poulis. His day was done, tightness in the back of his left leg to blame. "I had a little tightness in the area for the past couple of days but playing through it and today just got bad enough that I didnt want to risk serious injury," said Bautista. "Just a precaution to come out; take a precautionary MRI just to make sure theres nothing going on there. Thats it, hopefully its not too bad and hopefully I can get back into the lineup whenever." Bautista said he "didnt feel too bad" after the game but wouldnt venture a guess on a timeline for his absence, preferring to wait for the results of the MRI. "Sometimes there are areas of your body you feel okay, if theres something going on, its better to rest it for a couple of days instead of rushing back and making it worse," he said. "Well see what the MRIs say." With Lawrie and reliever Brett Cecil on the disabled list and Bautista a possibility to join them, the Jays, losers of 11 of their last 15 after marauding to a 38-24 record to begin the year, will have to get creative with the roster. This could mean more playing time for Juan Francisco at third base. A Munenori Kawasaki and Steve Tolleson platoon at second base is less than desirable but may be required under the circumstances. At the moment, the Jays dont have a true fourth outfielder and would be well served to offset the disabling of Lawrie by recalling either Anthony Gose or Kevin Pillar. These are trying times for a club that only three weeks ago was the toast of baseball. "The bottom line is on this road trip we didnt pitch good enough other than a couple of days, we didnt hit enough and our defence was shoddy," said manager John Gibbons. "So, you know what? You get what you deserve and thats what we got on this road trip." Ndamukong Suh Rams Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind. Sam Shields Jersey . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand. http://www.authenticramsfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Aqib-Talib-Jersey/ . Which is to say, the top of this years draft class is not as dynamic or exciting as the 2013 class of Nate MacKinnon, Sasha Barkov, Jonathan Drouin and Seth Jones and its not as strikingly promising as the highly-anticipated 2015 slate of Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin.PITTSBURGH -- If the Detroit Red Wings and Pittsburgh Penguins meet in the first round of the NHL playoffs, things will be different than they were Wednesday night at Consol Energy Center. The Red Wings will likely have Jimmy Howard in goal and are hopeful captain Henrik Zetterberg will return from an extended injury absence. The Penguins should get Evgeni Malkin back from a foot injury, too. But in outplaying Pittsburgh and tying the score late in the third period before losing 4-3 in a shootout, Detroit showed that it could present serious matchup problems for the Metropolitan Division champions. "I thought our team played real well tonight. I thought we were better than them," Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said after the shootout loss clinched a playoff spot. "We carried play, in my opinion, tonight, for sure. I thought we played well." By getting a point on the same night the Columbus Blue Jackets beat the Dallas Stars, the Red Wings fell to the Eastern Conferences second wild-card spot, even though each team has 91 points. As Babcock pointed out, the Blue Jackets have the tiebreaker that could give them Pittsburgh, while the Red Wings get the Bruins. "Im not spending a whole lot of time awake worrying about this stuff," he said. "Were just in and whoever we get, were going to be a tough out." Babcock said his Red Wings didnt score as many goals as they should have, partially a product of a strong game from Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury. But they also put 37 shots on net to the Penguins 24, giving up two of three goals on the power play and another when Jonas Gustavsson couldnt hang on to a puck and Jussi Jokinen poked it in. "Weve matched up well against them," said forward Riley Sheahan, whose goal with 1:15 left got Detroit the point it needed. "Theyre a really skilled team and weve got some skill as well. Brandon Allen Jersey. . "If were matched up against them or whoever else, its going to be a lot of fun." Fleury likewise said it would be a "fun matchup," though one that could see him tested a year after another disappointing playoff showing. This is the same team Fleury beat to win the Stanley Cup in 2009, though only a handful of players remain. "I think theres no easy team that will make the playoffs," Fleury said. "Detroits a good team, they play hard, they got some skills. ... Its going to be a good challenge for us." Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said after his teams morning skate that aspects of the game could affect a potential playoff series, like if one team scored three times on the power play or one player won all his faceoff attempts. Pittsburgh went 2-for-4 on the power play, so that was good enough. "I dont think we were going to analyze the score of the game and project forward if it is a possible playoff matchup," Bylsma said. "We wanted to do certain things in areas of the game and maybe have that be a statement for how we played. Tonight we did that with the power play, for sure." Any statements made in the shootout can be overlooked, whether it was Fleury channelling Dominik Hasek for a diving save or Jussi Jokinen scoring the winner off the shaft of Gustavssons stick. If this were a playoff game, the Red Wings and Penguins wouldve kept playing. Thats not necessary yet, as Jokinen thinks these teams know each other well enough. "I think maybe it helps both teams. I think both teams are pretty familiar," Jokinen said. "They are in-your-face all the time. They play that man-to-man, very aggressive all over the ice. At times we did a good job of that, and at times we need to be better and do a better job making sure we get the pucks out and get pucks behind them." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 13/08/2018 06:17:06    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    otto chasse et tir Index du Forum -> Ball Trap -> FUSILS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation