otto chasse et tir Index du Forum

otto chasse et tir
forum sur la chasse le ball trap les munitions les armes

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3255/ottosmaller1.gif
http://ottochasse.net/catalog/

Charles-Gerorges Leroy, père de l'éthologie, philosophe, auteur de Lettres sur les animaux.
talked about how they didnt know how hard coaching was an

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    otto chasse et tir Index du Forum -> Ball Trap -> FUSILS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: 31/07/2018 02:48:19    Sujet du message: talked about how they didnt know how hard coaching was an Répondre en citant

TORONTO – On the day he was introduced as the bombastic new president and general manager of the Maple Leafs in November of 2008, Brian Burke declared the Mats Sundin era over in Toronto. Markus Wheaton Jersey . “He’s going to go somewhere where he thinks they have a chance to win based on my conversations with him,” Burke said almost six years ago to the day. “I don’t think we profile as a team that he’s going to sign with.” Sundin would ultimately land in Vancouver just a few short weeks later, and from the point of his exit, the city of Toronto has been obsessed with figuring out who would fill that void for the Leafs. Tyler Bozak has been the guy at the centre of the debate for the past five years. “If he’s not a no. 1 centre, who is?” Joffrey Lupul questioned. “We don’t have a Ryan Getzlaf so he’s the no. 1 centre. We don’t have Jamie Benn or Ryan Getzlaf or [Sidney] Crosby or [Evgeni] Malkin, but the majority of teams don’t so yeah, he’s our no. 1 centre and we certainly don’t undervalue any of the things he does.” Amongst the top-25 scorers in the league at this moment, and on pace for career-highs in most offensive categories, Bozak is in the midst of his finest season as a Leaf. His booming production though is directly tied to a surge on the power-play, one that’s unlikely to be sustainable for the remainder of the year. Bozak has scored more than half of his 11 goals on the power-play (adding another two shorthanded), quietly navigating into “soft spots” between attention-drawers, Phil Kessel and James van Riemsdyk. That was precisely the case over the weekend when he found an opening between Capital forwards, Joel Ward and Jason Chimera, confidently flipping a Kessel feed over an overmatched Braden Holtby. “Obviously when you’ve got guys out there like James, Phil, Naz, and Dion, a lot of attention is going to be on them so I just try and slip under the radar and get to spots where guys aren’t,” he said afterward. But this kind of production isn’t likely to last as triumphantly as it has. Consider that the 28-year-old, tied for second in the league at this point, is currently on pace for 21 power-play goals -- or more than he’s ever scored in a single season. Also remember that Alex Ovechkin led the NHL with 24 power-play goals a year ago. Bozak has already matched (through 23 games mind you) a career-high with the six markers on the man advantage. He’s scored on 33 per cent of the 18 shots he’s fired with a 5-on-4 advantage, a trend that will likely right itself over time. Consider that last season he shot just 10 per cent in such situations. The 28-year-old is shooting the puck more often in all situations, though. He’s on pace for nearly 200 shots this year or nearly 80 more than his previous career-high. “I used to look at him as more of a passer when Phil and I played with him, but now you can see he’s a little more comfortable shooting the puck and has a little bit more confidence as far as goal-scoring goes,” Lupul said, citing that increase in confidence as the likely factor behind such a shift. “I think initially he would probably always look to get the puck to Phil and now he’s starting to realize that he can score goals and you can see him getting a little more comfortable going hard to the front of the net and getting some goals there.” “Obviously when you play with guys like Phil and James and when I was playing with Joffrey, you want to get them the puck as much as you can in scoring positions, but I think I’ve learned to take a few more shots,” Bozak added. “And I think I’ve also learned just to find the better areas on the ice where if the puck does come to me I’ll be in a better position to have a good chance of it going in.” Bozak is a historically efficient shooter – career 17.1 per cent – something he says is by design, a recognition of where he figures he’ll be most able to score. “I don’t really take too many shots from the outside in areas where I don’t think I’ll be able to score,” he explained. “I try and limit my shots to the grade-A scoring areas and give myself a good chance to score every time I shoot.” The Leafs are generating more shots with Bozak on the ice this year than a year ago. And they’re also giving up a bit less too. Part of that stems from an increase in offensive zone starts – less time subsequently in the defensive zone – and less time matching up with opposing top lines, but also from what the team believes is defensive improvement on Bozak’s part. “It’s the work he does away from the puck to defend,” Leafs assistant Steve Spott said glowingly. After the worst season his career in the faceoff circle last season – which he attributes to injury troubles – Bozak is also surging there again this year. He’s up to 57 per cent, good for sixth-best in the NHL. The power-play boom does inflate Bozak’s overall production though. Nazem Kadri, whom many are dubbing a disappointment this year, has the same number of even-strength points as Bozak – 11 each through 23 games. That’s outside the top-30 for NHL centremen. All of which reverts back to the argument against Bozak as a bona-fide first line centre, an argument which also hinges around his dependency on Kessel and on his smallish frame – generously listed at 6-foot-1 and nearly 200 pounds. Bozak would be in the lower echelon of top centres in the Eastern Conference alone, comparable with the likes of Derek Stepan and Kyle Turris. Albeit under mostly different management, the Leafs haven’t made it a secret that they’d love to improve in that spot, but as Lupul wisely pointed out, the Getzlafs of the world are found only in the draft (or in restricted free agency where few teams opts to stray). Given the dearth of high-end centres available both now and in the future, it’s likely that Bozak remains there with Toronto, inked for three more years at more than $4 million. “There’s been people saying that the whole time I’ve been here so I’m used to it now,” Bozak said of the no. 1 centre debate. “I don’t really look into too much. I’ve had a couple coaches and a couple GMs here that have had the opportunity to put me in a different role if they wanted to and I’ve stayed where I’ve been for the most part.” “He’s really emerging as a no. 1 centre in this league now, not only offensively as we’ve seen lately but defensively,” Spott said. “I think he’s a highly underrated centreman. He’s great on both sides of the puck and he’s finding that offensive touch now that you want from a no. 1 centre.” The debate continues. Richard Rodgers Jersey . The outdoor event will be played on Dec. 31 between alumni of the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at Citizens Bank Park, the home of the Philadelphia Phillies. Dallas Goedert Jersey . The freestyle skier from Calgary finished sixth in the qualification round with a total of 82.00 points. Groenewoud won a silver medal at the X Games last month, just over five weeks after undergoing double knee surgery. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-josh-sweat-black-jersey/ . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban.After working the Toronto Argonauts game this week, a game in which the Argos thoroughly dominated the Saskatchewan Roughriders and looked like the team that finished first in the East last season, I drove to the airport to try to catch an early flight home. A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. These men were dressed up and looked tired and as I looked closer I recognized that these were the Roughriders. They had arrived at the airport awaiting their flight home. One thing the average fan doesnt know is that you intentionally have to book the teams on later flights in case games go into overtime. Sometimes the team will be at the airport and a flight to their city leaves and they are still booked on a later flight. I had a chance to have conversations with many of them and this is certainly one of the things I miss most about coaching - the relationships with the players and other coaches. I had a good talk with Brendon LaBatte about life with children and how his part-time racing career is going. He tended to focus on how he can improve from the game a few hours before. I loved talking to the Riders offensive line coach Doug Mallone about how his team will improve next week; that it is never been easy to win in Toronto. Scott McHenry and Neil Hughes, both players that I was fortunate to work with in my time coaching, waited for a table and reflected on the game. They summed it up nicely that a lot work needs to be done for next week. Its been a while since I talked to Chris Best, a very underrated offensive lineman for the Riders, so it was great to check in on his recently married life. I went by the Regina gate because I knew thats where the coaches would be sitting. I guarantee you fans truly dont appreciate and understand how hard the coaches work to put a winning product on the field. Rookies Avon Cobourne looking dapper in a green sports coat and Ray Williams were talking about how muuch they enjoy their new roles. Paul Worrilow Jersey. Avon is the RBs coach and Ray is helping in the personnel department. Both players had great careers in the league and showed a tremendous passion for the game. Both men talked about how they didnt know how hard coaching was and how different it is then playing. They talked about how frustrating it is for them during the game that they cant help whats happening on the field, that its up to the players to make the plays. Im sure those two individuals will be very successful. I saw several Rider coaches already watching the game on their laptops to grade the video. Coaches are always trying to steal time whenever possible to get ahead because the work week is daunting. The technology has improved dramatically because the video department can get the coaches the game film on their laptop or their Ipad. Just five years ago you wouldve had to wait until you got home to see the game. They will try to have it finished by the time they get home. 2013 CFL Coach of the Year Corey Chamblin was sitting by himself right in front of the gate collecting his thoughts. As a former CFL head coach I can tell you after a loss you are thinking about everything that went wrong and how you can fix it. No one feels the losses as much as the head coach, and Im sure Corey will have the boys ready to go next week. As I headed to the gate, more sightings; CFL officials Richie Miller and Jim Carlisle who were also heading back to Winnipeg. Our flight was slightly delayed, most people blamed Richie and Jim for the delay. Such is the life of a CFL official. The one thing I can give insight into is the feelings after a game. The Argos, after a very difficult week, are in great spirits until the next game. The Riders will go back to work frustrated after a difficult loss. The loss always stings for the fans for a day, but for players and coaches it stays until you win again. As I was heading to my gate, I spoke to Rob Bagg, one of my all time favourite guys to coach. "Get back to work, your werent going to win all 18 games anyway. I am the only CFL person who will not lose a game this year." Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 31/07/2018 02:48:19    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
veernaa

MessagePosté le: 30/09/2018 03:32:45    Sujet du message: talked about how they didnt know how hard coaching was an Répondre en citant

bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968
bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968bvv2968
bvv2968bvv2968

AIM
veernaa

MessagePosté le: 30/09/2018 03:33:56    Sujet du message: talked about how they didnt know how hard coaching was an Répondre en citant

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
spicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.ru
jogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.ru
kickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.ru
lammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ru
handportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

AIM
veernaa

MessagePosté le: 30/09/2018 03:35:08    Sujet du message: talked about how they didnt know how hard coaching was an Répondre en citant

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

AIM
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 20/10/2018 08:14:41    Sujet du message: talked about how they didnt know how hard coaching was an

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    otto chasse et tir Index du Forum -> Ball Trap -> FUSILS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation